Currently at MarketingDeepDive.org we are developing a study to contribute to a fast growing consumer behavior phenomenon:
Previously we have discussed a number of aspects relate to this topic. For example:
- The first concert where all songs had been composed by AI
- How AI can also produce original paintings based on the style of famous painters, such as Rembrandt
- And even how AI might also become your favorite musician!
We have already had some initial conclusions that listeners believe music produced by AI should be cheaper than the pones produced by humans and that millennials will not mind if a song is produced by AI, as long it “touches” them.
But this time we are going much further. Under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Francisco Tigre Moura, three Masters students (Jakob Apel, Andrew Alex and Nabu Xavier) at IUBH School of Business and Management (Germany) are developing a three-stage study to address the research aim.
Overall, the project will include:
- A structured online survey to gain an overview of listeners’ perception towards music composed by AI
- In-depth interviews with listeners and music professionals
- Laboratory experiments with listeners
For the first stage, we would REALLY APPRECIATE if you could take some minutes of your day to answer our structured online survey and give us your impressions!
How to Participate
You can participate by clicking HERE (will open on a new window or tab) or simply answering the survey below:
Results Will be Shared
The data collection process is expected to be concluded by early November 2017. Afterwards we will share and discuss much of the findings here at MarketingDeepDive.org.
See you soon with results.